Colmac hot water coils are suitable for use in a wide variety of HVAC air heating applications. Standard and custom designs are available for new and retrofit installations. Colmac CoilPro web-based software is ideally suited for quickly and accurately selecting hot water coils for air handlers and built up systems. This proprietary program allows the user to vary coil circuiting (feeds and passes), fin spacing, and materials of construction to reach the optimum coil selection for any set of operating conditions in ways just not possible with other manufacturers’ software. Copper, cupro-nickel, aluminum, and stainless steel tubes and fins are available for hot water coils to match the temperature requirements and level of corrosion resistance needed for your application. Custom replacement coils are a Colmac specialty. Our applications engineers will assist you in matching existing coil construction and dimensions to create the “perfect fit” for your replacement coil project.
- Tubes and Fins: Copper, cupro-nickel, aluminum, carbon steel, and stainless steel
- Tube Diameters: 5/8”, 7/8”, and 1”
- Casings: Aluminum, galvanized steel, and stainless steel
- Baked Phenolic or Electrofin corrosion resistant coating
- Bolted and gasketed removable headers
- Gastight casings
Certifications and Listings