Colmac steam coils are suitable for use in a wide variety of HVAC air heating applications. Standard and custom designs are available for new and retrofit installations. Colmac CoilPro web-based software is ideally suited for quickly and accurately selecting steam water coils for air handlers and built up systems. This proprietary program allows the user to vary fin spacing, and materials of construction to reach the optimum coil selection for any set of operating conditions in ways just not possible with other manufacturers’ software. Copper, cupro-nickel, carbon steel, and stainless steel tubes are available with a variety of fin materials for steam water coils to match the temperature requirements and level of corrosion resistance needed for your application. Colmac steam coils can be furnished with horizontal or vertical tubes, with or without tubes pitched in the case. Custom replacement coils are a Colmac specialty. Our applications engineers will assist you in matching existing coil construction and dimensions to create the “perfect fit" for your replacement coil project.
- Tubes: Copper, cupro-nickel, carbon steel, and stainless steel
- Tube Diameters: 5/8", 7/8", and 1"
- Fins: Aluminum, copper, cupro-nickel, carbon steel, and stainless steel
- Casings: Aluminum, galvanized steel, and stainless steel
- Gastight casings
- Factory installed thermostatic air vents and vacuum breakers
Certifications and Listings
- AHRI-410 (for 5/8" and 1" tubes)